410-535-1780 • 410-535-3403
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Administrative Law and Appeals
- Business/Corporate Law, Compliance, Regulation, Litigation
- Professional Licensing, Regulation and Compliance
- Local Counsel Matters
- Insurance Disputes
- Contracts, Leases, Purchase Agreements
- Business Development and Procurement, Project Development, Minority Certification and Compliance, Economic Development, Zoning, Permitting, Community Relations
Campaign Finance Compliance
Admitted to Practice
- Court of Appeals of Maryland, December 1990
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, February 1992
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, January 1993
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, March 1998
- Supreme Court of the United States, September 1997
- B.S. University of Maryland, Business Management, 1987
- J.D. University of Baltimore School of Law, 1990
Denise M. Bowman has over 25 years experience practicing law in the areas of personal injury, business and corporate law, business development, and in representation of clients before many different administrative boards and agencies.
Denise is involved in a number of professional associations and has served the community with several professional appointments over the years. Currently Denise serves as a Mediator for the District Court of Maryland Prince George’s County Alternative Dispute Resolution Program and is a Member of the Trial Courts Judicial Nominating Commission for Commission District Thirteen – Prince George’s County.
In addition, Denise has extensive experience in real estate, business transactions and related legal matters. She has worked as counsel for brokerages, property managers and has represented real estate professionals before the Maryland Real Estate Commission. Denise has also successfully navigated commercial property tax assessment appeals for her clients.
Denise has been widely recognized for her excellence in the field with numerous honors including: Maryland Super Lawyer Top 50 Women – Administrative Law, 2014-2016; Top Attorney, Washington, D.C., Metro Area, The American Registry of Lawyers, 2011-2016; Leadership in the Law Award, The Daily Record, 2015; Maryland’s Top 100 Women, The Daily Record, 2014 and 2016; and many more.
Denise lives in Owings, Maryland with her husband Danny. Her two daughters, Danielle and Caitlin, both attend Penn State University.