410-535-1780 • 410-535-3403
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Corporation and Business Associations
- Administrative/Land Use & Zoning
- Wills, Powers of Attorneys and Probate Estates
Honors: Order of the Coif
Major: Chemical Engineering
- Constellation Energy
- PNC Bank
- The Gott Company
- County First Bank
- Basic Contracts
- Choice of Business Entity
- Residential Leasing
- Commercial Leases
- The Maryland Probate Process
SMAR Approved CE courses
- Residential Contracts – The Devil is in the Details
- Real Property 101
- Residential Leasing
- Managing Member – Davis, Upton & Palumbo, LLC, 2002 – present
- Broker/Owner – RE/MAX One, 2011 – present
- Managing Member – Maryland Trust Title & Escrow, LLC, 2008 – present
- Partner – Davis & Upton, 1995 – 2002
- Associate – Bruce & Upton, 1992 – 1995
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Thomas A. Rymer – Calvert County Circuit Court, 1991 – 1992
- Project Manager – Baltimore Aircoil Company, 1984 – 1991
Mark Davis is the Managing Member of Davis, Upton & Palumbo, LLC. He focuses his law practice in the areas of Real Estate, Corporation and Business Associations, Land Use & Zoning and Wills, Powers of Attorneys and Probate Estates. His extensive knowledge of Calvert County’s Comprehensive Plan regarding Agricultural Preservation, Environmental Protection, Critical Areas, Town Centers, and Land Use & Zoning Ordinances place him in high demand as experienced counsel.
In addition, Mark is the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX One. Mark believes in attracting and retaining the best agents by offering maximum compensation, advanced support services and freedom to succeed. Mark is also an instructor for Southern Maryland Association of Realtors and regularly offers continuing education courses to real estate agents throughout Calvert County.
Mark is also the Managing Member of Maryland Trust Title & Escrow, LLC, a full-service real estate title company committed to providing superior settlement services. Mark has extensive experience in real estate law and is committed to providing superior real estate settlement services through Maryland Trust Title & Escrow, LLC. If the real estate transaction involves a probate estate, the Estate Planning & Probate Practice Group is available to provide any additional counseling or representation that may be required.
Active in the community, Mark is a two-time past president of the Calvert County Bar Association, and currently serves as President of the Calvert Memorial Hospital Foundation Board. In the past he has held key positions on the Calvert County Republican Central Committee and has served on the boards of Calvert Hospice, the Calvert County Economic Development Committee, the Calvert County Chamber of Commerce and The Calverton School. He has provided leadership and coaching for the Calvert High School Mock Trial Team, and has been a past speaker for Criminal Justice Seminars at Calvert and Northern High Schools.
Mark lives in Huntingtown, Maryland with his wife and enjoys visits with his two accomplished daughters.